Match Thread | Man City vs Sevilla (02/11/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Haaland isn’t playing, our best option is to revert to last couple of seasons with a false 9. I can understand giving Alvarez minutes in games like this but our lack of goals recently is a bit concerning, especially as we’re not creating chances.

The disappointment here is that as it stands we will have the 2nd worst record of the top teams in terms of points, the same as Spurs who have been poor and squeaked through last night.
We've completely switched off since qualification and sleep walked into the next round, playing as if it was a friendly match.
A tad dissapoinring.

The drop off in performances since the first half of the derby is alarming. Not one single player is showing any sort of form, everyone seems devoid of confidence.
I would sell Grealish in the summer if anyone wants to risk 40-50m on him, because he's not going to improve stuck on the left side doing the same old week in week out.
It's not only him, Mahrez can go as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.