Match Thread | Man City vs Sevilla - Super Cup (16/08/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he is.
Kovavic best player so far.
Jesus, I love Jack but he is still running on Alcohol fumes. His reaction times are poor. Plus Phil has the opportunity to make his mark centrally but can't even hit free kicks properly. It is hot and the humidity will be high so maybe a factor.
Pleased for Kova. Nathan doesn't look great in the Ruben role and Manu is going his best but he's not John.
Apart from that it fine.

I fucking hate Lamela. Got a face I'd never tire of punching. Horrible Gobby shithouse snidey ****.
Back to one chance 1 goal for the opposition. This Sevilla side are shit. Solid defensively but that's all. They've sat in all game and we've let the twats score from one fucking attack.
Weee lacking that final pass too. So far.

Is Foden nervous? That’s a big role he’s taking up if he is playing the Kev role, just feels like he doesn’t want to make a mistake, keep it simple etc
He doesn’t get that option with the level of experience he now commands; he’s a seasoned pro now, not a kid anymore and he should be taking games by the scruff

Like the CS v Arsenal, Pep would have had this down as part of pre season and our lack of games due to ending the season later than most, then the crazy internationals and it shows.
Not helped by 4 major absences on top of a weakened squad but its all part of a very long season so we wont look like our best for a while yet but be crazy not to bring more in

Think I'd bring alvarez on early on around the 60th min if we are still in this position, bet we bring him on in the 89th min.

Just need to be a bit more direct. Haaland has not had much to work with up top. Sevilla haven’t done a great deal except score and foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.