Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (01/01/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer it stays 0.0 the deeper Sunderland will dig in. Jovetic off and Milner on. Sunderland have come with no ambition whatsoever and would be over the moon with a point. We need to us the tempo and make sure our final ball is no the money.

This is a very slow lethargic performance. I've got 'man flu' so not at the game but the tempo of the game is shocking. Final ball is poor and Jovetic is always a free kick waiting to happen. I don't get what he brings to the team but that may be harsh given he has been out for a few weeks. Refereeing decisions have been questionable and I've had to turn the commentary off, so many sly digs at City, the atmosphere etc. Hopefully second half performance might improve but I'm not counting on it. Come on City, fight till the end.

blueinsa said:
Im very much old school but we are seeing why virtually every manager is calling for the xmas schedule to be re done.

The game has moved on pace wise and it might seem fun for fans a game every couple of days over xmas and new year, the reality is watching games well below the quality we know teams are capable of.

I do think "it's better for the fans" is too underused by the Premier League as a decision to do anything so I applaud the continued fun and success of the winter games

2 shots on target so far fucking hell need to get more on target today. I think its a joke we dont have a proper striker on the bench. Any of the young forwards should be on the bench playing at home we are being negative. Keep Jovetic quiet like they have been its looking for a bit of magic from Silva or Yaya. MP has fucked up big time in the last 1 game and a half. Not getting 6 points from these 2 home games could well make a difference come the end of the season we need to win this game today and get back to winning ways after the fuck up a few days ago.

Absolutely brilliant first half, if they had scored Sunderland might come out on the front foot and we might have another Burnley situation. Hopefully City won't score until about the 75th minute.

If it stays 0-0 then we should throw Mangala up front for the last 20 minutes, he was devestating for Porto doing it and we need someone who can attack a ball in the air

Just watched both "penalties" for Liverpool...

This league is bent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.