Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (01/01/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
Possession: 68-32 in favour of City
Fouls committed: City 9 Sunderland 3

In other words, same as every week. I believe we were the least fouled club in the league as of a few weeks ago. And we have to be at the top of the possession stats for the season as a whole.

Whether through refs being bent or holding us to higher standards or whatever - this is just appalling.

We play a high line meaning we are vulnerable to the counter so have to win the ball back quickly by fair means or foul as soon as we lose it. That's why we get pulled up a lot because we foul a lot the second we lose possession. Watch us do it in the second half.

Jovetic seems to limit himself to horizontal runs which isn't testing their defense at all. Maybe if he could make a couple vertical or diagonal moves it would create some space?

SebastianBlue said:
Just watched both "penalties" for Liverpool...

This league is bent.

Don't know what you're on about, the first one was definitely headball.

oakiecokie said:
BigOscar said:
If it stays 0-0 then we should throw Mangala up front for the last 20 minutes, he was devestating for Porto doing it and we need someone who can attack a ball in the air

Might as well give Hart a game up front ... as he couldn`t do any worse than Jovetic.

To me Jovetic is another attacking midfielder. In reality we only have two strikers and why we need to buy ASAP.

Another ref going in my little black book, the twat. Fucking hates us and is shit as well, what a great combo. Corners not given, Rodwell should be on a yellow or off, endless fouls against awarded for nothing challenges. The guy is basically a cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.