Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (02/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must say its like playing with 10 men with Dzeko. We may need Negredo on to battle up with brown and oshea. Clearly Dzeko is no match for these two.

Poor, very fucking poor. The ref has given us fuck all. I can't believe it wasn't a yellow and a free kick for the foul on Silva. We've been fucking shite though and Pelle needs to sort this out at half time.
We should be fucking battering these, there's no fucking excuse.

Hey guys maybe the final is already lost first final since many years at least an improvement :) ill calm down and consider a loss cause even if ill have aheart attack !:) after all its up to the players to show up

Dzeko brace and Kun 3-2 in the second half. No worries guys. We will win this. I can feel it in my bowels.

Their goal was a fluke. We should control this. What's lacking is movement in attacking play. Seven guys standing still waiting for a genius pass will get us nowhere against their compact defence.

Seriously, forget the officials, you can't even bring them into this. This is the second cup final on the bounce we've looked second to every ball and the second cup final on the bounce we've looked like we thought we'd already won before kick off. Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe that first half. It's a CUP FINAL FOR FUCKS SAKE!

45 minutes to save our season and that's no exaggeration. If you think this little slump we're in will shake itself off with a cup final loss to Sunderland I'll have some of what you're on. We're playing like a Mancini side and we need to start playing like the Pellegrini side of mid season. Why the players suddenly look so devoid of confidence and drive I've no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.