Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Leicester City

greasedupdeafguy said:
Andouble said:
just read that in Vassell's entire career - not just his City career - the team has won EVERY single game in which he has scored. That's remarkable.
Not true he scored vs west ham a couple of season ago and it ended 1-1.

maybe the stat then was he's never been on the losing side when scoring. My apologies.

Different sort of game this one , Leicester will be up for it and it will not be easy . But I still think we should win relatively comfortably

----------------Hart-----------------
Zaba-----Vinnie------Lescott------Kolarov
---------------NDJ-----------------
-------Vieira---------Milner-----------
SWP-------------------------AJ
--------------Jo------------

Thats what I think the team would be , but if it were up to me I would have Tevez in there . But I would be happy with that team . 3-1 City AJ x 2 and Jo

Should be no bother for Manchester City in this fixture.

If you are bored before the match then you can tune into a world-class Scottish Cup tie. Watch the mighty Dundee take on Motherwell at Dens Park. Kick off 13:15 on Sky Sports one.

<a class="postlink" href="http://dundeefc.co.uk/news/news_detail.asp?h=MOTHERWELL-PREVIEW&newsid=1424" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://dundeefc.co.uk/news/news_detail. ... ewsid=1424</a>

Important we win. Think we should also experiment a little and rest some players where able.

I'd go for:

Given (*)
Richards Boateng Kompany Kolarov
SWP (*) Vieira Milner Johnson
Guidetti Jo

Subs:
Hart, Zabaleta, Tevez, Boyata, Lescott, Assulin, De Jong

* unless we don't want him cup-tied
Like to see Boyata and Assulin have a run out too.

Blue Elmo said:
Different sort of game this one , Leicester will be up for it and it will not be easy . But I still think we should win relatively comfortably

Zaba-----Vinnie------Lescott------Kolarov
-------Vieira---------Milner-----------
SWP-------------------------AJ
--------------Jo------------

Thats what I think the team would be , but if it were up to me I would have Tevez in there . But I would be happy with that team . 3-1 City AJ x 2 and Jo

I think Bobby will play Tevez tomorrow, he played against Arsenal but we have Leicester and then Wolves is a week away, plenty of downtime between games this week

Richards----Komps-----Boateng-----Kolarov
-------Vieira---------Barry-----------
AJ-------------------------SWP/Milner
--------------Tevez------------

Thats the team i think we'll see.

Got to turn out a fairly strong side i.m.o. (WBA revisited would just be too big a risk) No way we can even consider playing Boyatta or Given (except in emergency) in this one.

---------------------------Hart,-----------------------
Richards,-- Kompany,-- Lescott,-- Zabaleta,
--------Barry,-- Vieira,-- Yaya Toure,----------
------------------Balotelli, (or Jo,)-----------------
--------Milner--------------------A. Johnson------

Subs:
Given, Tevez, Boateng, De-Jong,
Bridge, Wright-Phillips, Nimely
:

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Got to turn out a fairly strong side i.m.o. (WBA revisited would just be too big a risk) No way we can even consider playing Boyatta or Given (except in emergency) in this one.

---------------------------Hart,-----------------------
Richards,-- Kompany,-- Lescott,-- Zabaleta,
--------Barry,-- Vieira,-- Yaya Toure,----------
------------------Balotelli, (or Jo,)-----------------
--------Milner--------------------A. Johnson------

Subs:
Given, Tevez, Boateng, De-Jong,
Bridge, Wright-Phillips, Nimely
:
Am not expecting Super Mario to be fit enough to play. We should persevere with the Jo-Tevez partnership upfront.

lionheart said:
Am not expecting Super Mario to be fit enough to play. We should persevere with the Jo-Tevez partnership upfront.

Persevere?? Have you heard yourself?

You have a strange posting style,i've noticed.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.