Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Wolves

Re: Official match thread city v wolves.

It looks like a 2-0 or 2-1 win for us today as the general consensus. I can see Dzeko hitting the back of the net to immediately galvanise the momentum. I hope super tev doesnt get the hump with all the latest spotlight being moved to Ed but rather tear around like a blue arse fly to prove a point.

If Manure slip up at Spurs, which is a possiblity with Van der Saar out and still playing like pot noodle (despite picking up the points regretably) we have a REAL chance of a title push. Im not singing yet as will be happy with fourth spot and champions league....but if we win today, and the scum lose......GAME ON!

@MCFC ZESTY ZILLIONS
i dunno , I'm hoping for a draw at that game....better that both clubs loose 2 point than just one loosing 3.
Remember, Spurs are up there as well.
When they all play vs lower ranked teams I'm hoping they loose....but against each other draw is a way to go imo

Richard said:
------------------------Hart----------------------------------

--Zabaleta---------Kompany------Lescott----------Kolorov----

------------------De Jong-------Barry-------------------------

------------------------Toure-------------------------------

---Tevez------------------------------------------Silva------

----------------------Dzeko---------------------------------

Expect it to be this tbh. Not a bad team at all, is it ;)
Mancini won't be daft enough to play Dzeko from the start. He will make his appearance after 65 minutes. Any other predictions for when he will enter the fray, guys?

@am333: See where your coming from, and agree to an extent, its just that Utd have been there are done it and printed the t-shirt etc. I feel with Spurs in unchartered territority in the champs league, as well as a concerted push to stay in the top four, they are more likely to "slip up" and lose/drop points than utd. Also psycologically, if utd lose, we will be closer to closing the gap between them and us which I would hope garnish a response from our own play to "up our game further" to make a solid claim for the title. Either way I have never been so excited in a season before, at 38 years of age I have never felt so proud of being a blue and the buzz at our club is awesome, we will be in the champions league next season which in itself is amazing progress so even if we just miss out this year......next season....along with the signings champions league football will bring has got my head spinning. CTID

Jo had a two year break from playing he still gets a game so why not start dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.