Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Wolves

Re: Official match thread city v wolves.

GerBlueBear said:
I know Wolves will be confident having won away at Stamford Bridge in their last game but I've got a funny feeling that maybe over-confidence could be their downfall tomorrow. I think we're due a big win, whether Dzeko starts or not and even with Balotelli out I feel a 5-0 coming on...
Tevez 2
Silva 1
Milner 1
Yaya 1
Ambitious I know, just feel someone's gonna get a pasting on our turf very soon
As you don't even know where Chelsea were playing last time out, I cannot help feeling that your prediction is hogwash too. We won't be thumping anybody until Dzeko, Tevez and Silva have played together regularly. It will be a tight 1-0 hopefully to City.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
My Wolves preview, for those interested.
<a class="postlink" href="http://wanchopeandyourdickov.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wanchopeandyourdickov.blogspot.com/</a>
Comments and criticism welcome!
A pretty good analysis. Your take on the transfer market in your previous post is even better. Well done that man.

All games are tough and hopefully we can break their spirit with a couple of quick strikes in the opening exchanges.

At 2-0 I would be confident we can get three points but the longer it goes without us asserting our obvious superior quality in terms of personnel the more confidence Wolves will gain.

Our record when we fall behind is poor this season unlike last season.

Only 1 point from these games but Wolves do find it hard to close out games especially away from home so we hold out hope should disaster fall on us early.

I would like us to boss this game from start to finish ala Bolton.

Its stating the obvious the three points are critical to keep the pressure on the sides above and below.

I think Silva will make all the difference in this game today.

CMON BLUES!!!!!

We should win, but i dont think we'll paste anyone. Mancini takes his foot off the gas when we get a lead, which is a bit of a weakness as it affects GD which may be critical. I think though we have a better than good chance of winning all 5 games (all against Midlands clubs none of whom are in good shape) running up to the swamp, which would tee that up nicely.

An early goal for us should make all the difference. With the talent at our disposal we should win but nothing is certain. I think we will win but do not expect many goals.

Wolves have a terrible away record 1-1-8. We need to take advantage of this and return to the top of the table.

Hope Silva plays. Be great to see him linking up with Tevez and Dzeko. I would not be surprised to see Dzeko come on as a second half sub (not for Tevez though) - would give the crowd the opportunity to give him a big welcome and take into account his lack of match practice due to the German winter break. In Mancini I trust.

Im going for 2-0. Worried bout Kolarov on Jarvis, as posted by someone else..forgot who, sorry..but Kompany and Toure should take care of things for us.

------------------------Hart----------------------------------

--Zabaleta---------Kompany------Lescott----------Kolorov----

------------------De Jong-------Barry-------------------------

------------------------Toure-------------------------------

---Tevez------------------------------------------Silva------

----------------------Dzeko---------------------------------

Expect it to be this tbh. Not a bad team at all, is it ;)

I expect us to go 2-0. Hopefully I can watch the game but I doubt it. 7am starts are deadly for dudes like me from California.

Hopefully I can catch a DL before I find out the result. Can't WAIT for Dzeko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.