Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Wolves

Re: Official match thread city v wolves.

Džeko said:
this ??

Manchester-City-v-Wolverh-001.jpg

they come 4-4-2 and they'll get battered.

Official match thread city v wolves.

Džeko said:
this ??

51633912-977e-2c16.jpg

If it is this, I will be very happy! I'm a bit worried about kolarov against Jarvis tho

Hopefully; all Guns blazing, Dzeko and Silva to start, early goal, panic by Wolves, silly sending off( them not us), AJ to torture them at will late in the Game and the Captain brings his Shooting Boots this time.

City 7 Wolves 1.

Somebody really is due a pasting at Eastlands.

thats not going to happen though is it. you are going down and no question about it,a very poor side moulded in the image of your gaffer...honest but limited. and please dont be ignorant regarding the sheik and his long term plans,do a bit of research first. thick fucker.

wembley 74 said:
Yes, someone is in for a pasting at Eastlands soon.
Maybe its city, maybe its one of your mercinary players thumping another greedy premadonna. How much did this Dzeko cost? Another 20 odd million notes to paper over the cracks. Never heard of him and probably never will in 6 months when he's shipped out at a big loss. Remember the game at Molineux? I think you were expecting an easy victory then.
Best of all, league cup final, wembley, 1974. Your lot had thought they'd won the cup just for turning up. When the arab sheiks get fed up and sell you on for peanuts, (just like the players they got fed up with, oh, we wouldnt mind Jolean on the cheap) you'll go down faster than Franny Lee in the box.
Chelsea expected to win last week. Liverpool the week before. If your gutless wonders start finding it difficult, dont be surprised if you go the same way as the other two.
My prediction- Man City 1-2 Wolves. Same as Wembley 74

its a game of football you moron, best team on the day will win.
money only gives us the right to compete, not to win.

the reason youve never heard of dzeko, is because you obviously kfa about football.

My new Dzeko City shirt came today, just in time. Cannot wait for this one! 3-0 City.

Jimma said:
wembley 74 said:
Maybe its city, maybe its one of your mercinary players thumping another greedy premadonna. How much did this Dzeko cost? Another 20 odd million notes to paper over the cracks. Never heard of him and probably never will in 6 months when he's shipped out at a big loss. Remember the game at Molineux? I think you were expecting an easy victory then.
Best of all, league cup final, wembley, 1974. Your lot had thought they'd won the cup just for turning up. When the arab sheiks get fed up and sell you on for peanuts, (just like the players they got fed up with, oh, we wouldnt mind Jolean on the cheap) you'll go down faster than Franny Lee in the box.
Chelsea expected to win last week. Liverpool the week before. If your gutless wonders start finding it difficult, dont be surprised if you go the same way as the other two.

its a game of football you moron, best team on the day will win.
money only gives us the right to compete, not to win.

the reason youve never heard of dzeko, is because you obviously kfa about football.
the reason he's not heard of the bosnian diamond is because people from Wolverhampton are still living in the 80s
i was unfortunate to live and work there for three years, it was like getting in the tardis

wembley 74 said:
That is the biggest pile of shit i have ever read on here.

My Wolves preview, for those interested.

<a class="postlink" href="http://wanchopeandyourdickov.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wanchopeandyourdickov.blogspot.com/</a>

Comments and criticism welcome!

Hats off to the wolves supporter who snuk into the forum to input a fairly moderate bit of petty jealous vitriol. Probably a bloke you could have a pleasant argument with - over a beer in the off-season. Better than some of the cheaply disguised propoganda slipped in by the poor rags who post in here (because of their jealous focus on us the noisy neighbours - havin' a party is all!).
Anyhow, in response to Mr wolves wry comments; the loss away was a fluke that won't be repeated in his miserable lifetime. . he'd better lock it in his head 'cos he won't see the like again - especially as we'll be in different divisions for the foreseeable future.
As per the game; my 'head' prediction is 3-1 and my 'heart' prediction is 6-0.
Yes, yes, yes, I know we deserve a real roll-over of a win but I'm saving that for the swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.