Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Wolves

Re: Official match thread city v wolves.

HellasLEAF said:
lionheart said:
How come he is allowed to use foul language, mods? Anybody who says that a game is a 'must win" is doing City no favours. Simply being puerile and immature.

you have some nerve crying to the mods after telling me to 'shut the fook up' out of nowhere. What's wrong with you?

I came to the forum to chat City, not to be yelled at by a fellow blue. And home to Wolves IS a must win. Am I wrong to say this?

Every game is important and its important for a number of reasons that we get 3 points today.

If we don't it won't be the end of the world but I do agree that Lionheart should have used other language to vent his immaturity angle regarding his thoughts on your comment.

Every week we have at least ten bluemooners saying this game is a must win.

I like all I hope want us to win , think we should win but we shall all know in 3hrs 25 mins.

I wouldn't say its a "must win".... theres still a long way to go this season, but it would be typical City to not pick up 3 points today when the rags have to go to Spurs tomorrow.

Anyway, im off to the game now... will be back later this evening to blame Jo if it all goes wrong.

is that correct or ur guess?

whatever 11 we field,i predict a 2-1 win a late winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.