Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (09/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden unfortunately has been non existent a few others as well,just worried that pep will get desperate and throw an unwell de bruyne on,maybe switch to a false nine as we can’t get the ball to Haaland which isn’t really his fault either …

WE NEVER PASS HIM THE FUCKING BALL.

Gvardiol is the only player other than the goalkeeper who has given him anything, i would be tearing my hair out watching our midfield pass the ball side to side accomplishing nothing all game.

Grealish and Haaland are the only ones who have offered any attacking threat all game.

He NEVER fuckin controls it if we do

We have to watch their counter attack but let's be honest, 2 deflected goals have given them the lead, nothing genius unlike our goal.

Well...my take this season is we have done so well to even be where we are after the exploits of seasons gone - on a consistent basis unlike the likes of the dippers and arsenal etc etc, cos we are the dominating factor..fact. There till the end regardless

We need to refresh the squad in the summer, which i think (and hope) we will, that see's us play more fluid and faster to the front

We are still in thid, 2 fluky deflections

Worst thing here is the totally biased commentary from a supposed uk channel, they should be ashamed but we all know they arent

Haaland really does offer less than nothing. I don't expect him to score 10 goals a game, but the occasional victory in a battle of strength might be nice. Just the wrong player for this type of game and it's like playing with 10.
In games like this it's crucial that he needs to hold the ball up. Or at least compete when the ball is lumped up to him. The ball is bouncing off him all over the place and Rudiger has virtually played in slippers and a cigar on the go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.