Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (09/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we actually practice in training with haaland ? I don’t see one area of play that suits him or looks like we are looking for him. It’s bizarre. Last season constant crosses & through balls. This season we don’t even pass to him

Haaland not in the game and lost a few duals. If we’re not being direct and we’re just passing it about then there’s no point him being there.

Foden has to get in the game more. When you’re that position for City you need to control the tempo and dictate the game. He can’t treat it like he’s playing as an old fashioned 10.

So slow on the ball that we’ve got it caught under our own feet (Rodri, Bernardo) a couple of times.

Positive is that they only look like scoring when we give it away and we’ve got back in numbers when needed for the most part. Certainly unlucky with the goals conceded.

They scored 2 goals in 3 minutes from deflections which helped them big time. Several players are not at their best. Rodri has played too much...

We have better options on the bench than them. We need a little bit more in the final 3rd.

Bernardo has been our best player.

They are a bunch of whinging……. Especially Bellingham
Yeah Bellingham gets in a snide forearm smash on Dias but difference is Dias doesn't roll around like he's been shot! As for feigning injury after a superb tackle I wonder if they will highlight that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.