Match Thread | Slovan Bratislava vs. Man City (01/10/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing okay but should be 5-0 already. Have to show confidence in the players and get McAtee on and give Haaland a rest. Shouldn’t have to be 3 clear against this team to make changes. We can also switch the wingers for a quarter as too much play is coming down our right.

Honestly, that was crap from us, they're just really really poor. Pedestrian football, so many poor first touches throughout the entire side which indicates a lack of concentration.

I do like the idea of wingers down the outside and putting in crosses, we were crying out for that against arsenal and inter, I suspect pep half expected a back 10 tonight too and that was the plan to get through, end product hasn't been great with that but its something I'm pleased to at least see and want to see more of.

The joy of having doku and savinho starting is they can play either side, I'd switch them second half, there's space for them to come inside on their favoured foot. Need to create more for Haaland.

This is why the new format is daft, City could run the risk of running up a rugby score and getting nothing out of the game, Plus the chances of picking up an injury to another key player will be in the back of the minds

Haaland Foden Gundogan should not be coming out in the 2nd half because its pointless

Dominating but these are conference level. We just don’t look like an elite European team. Something just not right with us for a few games now.

We really need another striker who operates like Aguero or tevez not halland all the time. We are so predictable & if nobody looks for erling it’s pointless playing him especially when teams just sit back so much.
It's a glorified practice match.

Erling isn't needed in this game, it's just as well because he's got no service.

Our wingers need to be a little cuter, some of their crosses into the box are shite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.