Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (08/04/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the second, City, and kill it off

We've been poor but fuck me, play like this and you wouldn't be bottom Southampton. Game raising twats.

Fuck this kit of soon too

Another game where we’ve underperformed and are probably good value for the lead.

Makes me think of these people who say Haaland isn’t a good fit… The reality is without Haaland’s clinicality pulling us through games we’d probably be nowhere this season.

We aren’t in front in this game if he isn’t on the pitch.
You saw the flip side to that last week to be honest; we have different strings to the bow, which is why we should motor home here on in

Too slow through the central areas, they are standing on John, Rodders and Gundo.

Kev was poor, prior to his assist, have the ball to opponent six out of eight times.

Mahrez, anonymous.

Dias and Ake have been good, but we need more urgency and speed or we could yet regret it.

Perhaps Bernie coming on after 70 to the right?
Bernie for Gundo, need some pace in that MF

Another game where we’ve underperformed and are probably good value for the lead.

Makes me think of these people who say Haaland isn’t a good fit… The reality is without Haaland’s clinicality pulling us through games we’d probably be nowhere this season.

We aren’t in front in this game if he isn’t on the pitch.
That's complete speculation, isn't it?

We just smashed an albeit poor Liverpool side 4-1 without Haaland.

Thankfully we got the goal because that was fucking abysmal.

The tempo was set in the opening minutes with Dias and Akanji playing in slow motion and it continued throughout the whole half.

Up until the goal, only Grealish in the front 5 looked like he was arsed.

Mahrez has been absolutely shocking. He has caused us more problems defensively, than he has Southampton. How he can go from that Liverpool performance to this is baffling.

We need to buck our ideas up and sharpish.
Mahrez and Gundo need to up their games 2nd half

Poor performance all over the pitch but the standout for me is Mahrez who has been consistently bloody awful for 47 minutes.

Bizarre how we can play SO well against Liverpool and the go to this walking pace, sloppy rubbish.

Hopefully a better 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.