Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (11/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep said he had a ridiculous game plan for the rags. Maybe he's decided to implement his ridiculous idea ahead of time, trying to throw them off before bringing out the big guns on Saturday.
I was just thinking that. Still unacceptable from the players, all of them. The worst half of Pep's reign, by some margin. And every time the teams are scoring against us, it is the goal of the month/season. I just don't get Pep, what was idea behind this formation.

This type of performance seems to be occurring more frequently
4 goals only in the first 15 minutes i think they said we have had all season, just too slow starting and too much side and back passing which we are actually getting worse at by constantly messing up simple passes and passing to the opposition to set up their attacks and our midfield all have lead boots on and no pace to catch the attacking players

We need to get some players on that can actually control and pass a football. We look technically inferior to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.