Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (11/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Walker is CB. Theres jist no chemistry between him and Laporte and both of them seem to just want to oass it back to Ortega.

I would expect a bunch of elite professionals who is being paid millions to be in good enough shape, to be able to play Wednesday and Saturday on the rare occasion when we have a quarter final and a derby in a short period of time. Didnt realize they all are in such poor condition and made of glas that they need 6 day minimum rest if they run around for 90 mins. Maybe we should think of employing someone to help them with their extremely bad fitness if thats the case.

Great, wonderful, and if they pick up an injury? Use your fucking brain. No need to risk Haaland here when losing him could cost us down the line in the title and CL. It's only the Carabao.

Pep has brought more success to City than we could ever have dreamed, but he can't win with some of you lot.

Playing this side to prioritise the derby was the right decision and the people suggesting we bring on Haaland and KDB early are out of their fucking minds.

Nobody wants to go out in this game, but the Rags game is vastly, vastly more important and Pep was right to rest our best for it.

I don't mind the changes but the system he is playing with these personnel is bewildering and clearly hindering us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.