Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (11/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has brought more success to City than we could ever have dreamed, but he can't win with some of you lot.

Playing this side to prioritise the derby was the right decision and the people suggesting we bring on Haaland and KDB early are out of their fucking minds.

Nobody wants to go out in this game, but the Rags game is vastly, vastly more important and Pep was right to rest our best for it.
Think we all agree but we expect whoever plays to put in some effort….

It starts with Pep.

Sends out a team that we already know means Walker will be abysmal at centre back.

Gomez and Phillips have been horrific.

Despite some huff and puff from Foden and Grealish, the rest is the usual passive shit.

No doubt we will bring on the big guns and someone will now get hurt trying to bring us back in to it.

We miss Zin so much in the build up.
It definitely does start with Pep. He’s not making the right calls a lot recently and I’m starting to think he’s his own enemy at the moment.

Worst 45 mins I’ve seen in years. Any one of the 11 could be dragged off and they couldn’t complain

If he doesn’t make at least 2 subs at half time it tells me he doesn’t care about this competition cos there’s no chance those 11 will get us back into the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.