Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (11/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 1 centre half,and 2 pretend fullbacks.It throws the shape of the team completely.

You build a team from the back,on solid foundations.....im fucking sick of this false fullback shite,and why when we have 4 world class centre haves available is only 1 on the pitch ?
Couldn’t agree more that it’s an obviously piss-poor back four. But Cancelo and Gomez are full backs, and they’re not being asked to do anything intricate or complex here.

Yeah it’s hard to see it when we are so so bad, but they have bullied us and fully deserve it. Pressed us high up the pitch and our back 4 and Phillips and Gundo haven’t been able to offer anything. They have won everything and we have had no answer to it.
100% well deserved lead for Southampton and being honest luckily they have had a few were the final ball was poor or we would be in bigger trouble.

I refuse to believe Gomez is this bad, surely Pep and the coaches would realise from training day to day? It's a being "found out" to rival Ali Dias

Pep has brought more success to City than we could ever have dreamed, but he can't win with some of you lot.

Playing this side to prioritise the derby was the right decision and the people suggesting we bring on Haaland and KDB early are out of their fucking minds.

Nobody wants to go out in this game, but the Rags game is vastly, vastly more important and Pep was right to rest our best for it.

Hush, don't bring any sense to this thread.

I really don’t see a win here & first derby in years I’m dreading.

Can anybody actually clarify what pep has changed this season ? We don’t look like the city of season gone by.

We seem slow, play sideways no real plan & disorganised
I think losing Juanma Lillo has made a massive difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.