Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (21/11/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of our title challenge on display right here tonight.
Maureen’s bus is truly parked. 45 mins of diving by the Spuds coming up all vilified by Mike Dean.

Dean actually pats his shirt sleeve, high up in the area that is no longer handball to signal handball.

From that footage it cannot be conclusive, so why overturn it?

Pretty good first half if it wasn't for Laporte's fuck up.

That VAR decision from Dean is a joke. It's hit the top of his arm, that's not a handball under the new rules. Fucking pricks.

Foden and Sterling on for Bernardo and Mahrez please Pep.
That's the issue and the usual story with Dean, he's made it all about himself as he always does. He's a despicable ref.

That wasn't handball
No, I didn’t think so either tbh, looking at the replays, but plenty think it was. Just seeing it again there at half time, it looked unclear - the pundits were speculating it might have grazed his bicep, but weren’t sure.
If it doesn’t show clear hand ball, and the ref didn’t disallow it in open play, then I thought it was supposed to stand...

At risk of being called a Rag.

I wasn't actually thrilled Pep signed a contract extension.

I thought we should have waited until we see how this season pans out.

The football for me is best described as "Franken football"

Pointless possession,pass,pass,pass,

It is getting boring to watch.

I cant be the only one who is getting bored with watching the same tactics every game.
Dipper

Let's not forget we've put the ball in the back of the net once already. Even though it was disallowed it still means we know where the net is, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.