Match Thread | Wolves vs. Man City (20/10/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s de Bruyne’s position Gundo’s playing in. Kovačić is deputising for Rodri.
I think Pep's doing that thing of 'playing him in' in the first halves.
More game time and he'll suddenly click.
He knows his quality.

And we knownwhat Phil can do - so right now it helps the whole team build forbtje rest of the season when the crunch stretch comes.

Excellebt half from our part. Gvardiol, Doku, Savinho have been beyond superb. Very bad luck not having 3 more goals. We are very fragile in the back, especially without Akanji's pace.
I think we have been poor mate and are struggling to create a great deal . Agree about gcadiol and savio but I think doku is making it easy for the wolves defence and needs to try somthing diff . We need changes soon .

I think we’re actually playing well. We are moving the ball well and are pulling the Wolves defenders all over the place. They scored a very good goal but have barely seen the ball since. I can’t see their defence holding on for another 45 minutes. They have two centre backs tracking Haaland which is just making space for someone else to score. Come on boys, let’s do it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.