Match Thread | Wolves vs. Man City (20/10/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love to speak to opposition keepers and get their take on how they play so much better against City,is it like they are inspired because it’s City and totally focused whereas it’s back to just normal keeping every other week ..

It’s because our finishing is fucking shite.

I think we have been poor mate and are struggling to create a great deal . Agree about gcadiol and savio but I think doku is making it easy for the wolves defence and needs to try somthing diff . We need changes soon .
Semedo is really physical and quick. But he has been good with passes to the box (Gvardiol almost 1v1, some good balls to Gundogan...)and even his crosses (the one that Gundogab almost hit), and Wolves are doing a 2 vs1. Gvardiol goal happens because both Wolve's players are close to Doku.

Like to see phil in 2nd half, our midfielders are seeing plenty of the ball and hes the one you’d want in them positions. Savio good half keep it up lad.
Come on city!!

Haaland has 2 climbing all over him everytime we go forward, trouble is we have no one with the savvy to take advantage of that. Doku has incredibly fast feet, but equally slow mind, Savio is the more dangerous of the two wingers, but is far from the finished article. Gundog thinks he's still playing in that farmers league next door to France, Lewis is an upgrade on Zinchenko and plays a similar role, but shouldn't be first choice in any specific position. Johnny Boulders is short of match fitness.

Everyone else is doing OK......

I know this is probably not negative enough for the match thread. But I actually think we played really well, and have had lots of decent chances. On another day, we'd be 3-0 up and cruising but Wolves have gotten lucky on a couple of occasions (and to be fair the assist for their goal was De Bruyne-esque).

Just need to find a goal or two in the second half. I wouldn't change anything, we're absolutely murdering them.
Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.