Match Thread | Wolves vs. Man City (20/10/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We look bright and sharp going forward. Our service to Haaland has been shit though. We’ve got a cheat mode of playing him through the middle that we just won’t use for some reason. They are tiring already. Good bench to take advantage of that later on

I think we've played pretty well with the ball, not so well without it. Should really be a goal or two up but they're a threat on the break.

Not really happening for Gundogan yet and I'd be tempted to bring Foden on for him or Savinho.

I think though if we continue to play the same 2nd half, Wolves will tire and we should win this.

I know this is probably not negative enough for the match thread. But I actually think we played really well, and have had lots of decent chances. On another day, we'd be 3-0 up and cruising but Wolves have gotten lucky on a couple of occasions (and to be fair the assist for their goal was De Bruyne-esque).

Just need to find a goal or two in the second half. I wouldn't change anything, we're absolutely murdering them.

Not a bad half. Look good on the ball Defending very suspect
These look knackered tho so should be able to pick them off half. Would love Foden in Bernardo’s position

dominated and got sucker punched by bad defemding, on the whole we have been very good, but need to step it up atrack wise

foden on for gundo in my opinion

Haaland hides behind the defender in these 10 man behind the ball games.
He doesn’t make it easy for a winger to pick him out.
He rarely makes a run to the front post.
Wonderful player and his goal scoring record speaks for itself. But he’s very frustrating in these types of games.
Too often in this game Haaland has made no effort to escape his markers when in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.