Match Thread | Wolves vs. Man City (20/10/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We look bright and sharp going forward. Our service to Haaland has been shit though. We’ve got a cheat mode of playing him through the middle that we just won’t use for some reason. They are tiring already. Good bench to take advantage of that later on
Hes got Gundo and Bernardo within 2 yds of him at all times, no wonder he can't find any space, it's like watching a match played inside a phone box

We actually played well there but there’s no escaping the fact we are absolutely gifting a goal to the opposition every game. Look at how hard we have to work for goals every game in comparison.

The good:

Gvardiol is absolute class.

Doku looks threatening, even if he continues to frustrate with his end product.

The bad:
Lewis absolutely asleep on their goal. Still not convinced about having a 5 foot tall RB, who clearly struggles to defend. He is tidy in the middle of the park but the trade-off just doesn’t add up for me. He’s not THAT good on the ball, that you accept that level of defensive weakness.

The midfield of Kova and Gundo gives me nightmares. So, so easy to play through.
Wolves are no good and I would hope that we can push on in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.