Match Tickets - 2021/22

So you are already blaming the ticket office for future potential problems.

Let’s wait and see if any tickets go on sale before getting the pitchforks out. It is quite possible that there will be balloting required to see which season ticket holders get a seat.

I must have missed City signing players for one hundred million pounds. But I suppose a bit of hyperbole goes with the territory?
Blaming the ticketing operation NOT the ticketing office, the ticketing office are left to sort out the chaos. This has been the case many times in the past.
City have spent over a hundred million on just two players, several combinations of. It is also quite likely that City will spend that on just one player this Summer.
Having endured many frustrating occasions in recent years negotiating City's ticketing system - experience not perception.

And when doing my renewal by phone this week the 2.5 hour phone call to 0161- 444 1894 cost £13! Thank you City.

tried to get my membership but it never did let me get it, might phone up on monday or even come over on monday to have a look around the shop

Usually mid July, but would guess they will wait until any restrictions on crowds are known.
i may use this thread to make 2 questions ^^

I want to attend to ManCity - ManUtd (5th March).

- Will tickets for that match be available around mid July (or whenever restrictions on crowds are known) ?

- Will cityzens matchday members have some days of priority for buying tickets?

Thank you blues!

- Will tickets for that match be available around mid July (or whenever restrictions on crowds are known) ?

Thank you blues!
If it’s the same as recent years then yes to both. Obviously the derby tickets are one of the quickest to go though.

Thank you blues!
For the United game you may need to have a history of buying tickets for a previous number of games to stop rags simply buying cityzens cards to get derby tickets

For the United game you may need to have a history of buying tickets for a previous number of games to stop rags simply buying cityzens cards to get derby tickets
that might be my case hahaha thanks for info, last season i bought tickets for 3 games, let's see if that counts a little ^^

*i mean, not the last season of course, the other one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.