Match Tickets - 2021/22

Bought a few tickets for myself and my son. For some reason though, there was no option to choose Under 18s cityzens for him. I bought the tickets anyway to make sure we got them. Now stuck in the queue on the phone.

When are they available for season ticket holders to buy an additional seat?

I deferred my season ticket but don't seem to be eligible as not a matchday member! I thought we were all being downgraded to allow one off purchases or am I doing something wrong as I'm certainly logged in correctly?

I deferred my season ticket but don't seem to be eligible as not a matchday member! I thought we were all being downgraded to allow one off purchases or am I doing something wrong as I'm certainly logged in correctly?
No they are making people pay for Matchday Memberships if you want to purchase tickets add hoc

Bought a few tickets for myself and my son. For some reason though, there was no option to choose Under 18s cityzens for him. I bought the tickets anyway to make sure we got them. Now stuck in the queue on the phone.
I haven't rang up the club in ages but am on the line right now trying to speak to supporter services. I have been listening to the crappy music now for 25 mins haha. There is no information at all about being no. ? in the queue... just continuous music. Is this the norm now as I haven't got a clue how many people are ahead of me in the queue.

me lads a citizen matchday member saying the Arsenal game is not available but showing plenty of seats ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.