Matchday "safety" changes

This forum is brilliant the things that people find to rant about his hilarious. I take it Vic is short for Victor as in Meldrew.
Go to the match, have a couple of beers and chill out

This! Would love to know what people are in such a rush to get home for.

Everyone will just walk out the normal way and it will be scrapped like the terrible idea it is.

Everyone will just walk out the normal way and it will be scrapped like the terrible idea it is.

I am that fussed by it I don't even know what the idea is. Just some people moaning about traffic / pedestrians etc. Who gives a fuck? If it makes parking worse find somewhere else at the next game? The earth will still spin.

I am that fussed by it I don't even know what the idea is. Just some people moaning about traffic / pedestrians etc. Who gives a fuck? If it makes parking worse find somewhere else at the next game? The earth will still spin.

It prioritises cars over people prepared to walk for tens mins. Maybe part of an Obesity Strategy along with the stadium food, then charge more for XL plus shirts. Genius.

So just trying to understand this proper,I'm glad there is a thread.couldn't understand it proper through email on phone,so for us that walk straight down JMW towards the gas tower,we have to walk to the road,turn right,then cross the road to head North back on the main road.
So how the fuck are we still gonna cross the road,at the traffic lights,this is gonna cause mayhem,there are thousands go home that way

I can't work out how they will differentiate a pedestrian taking a short cut, or someone who has parked his/her car in the designated car park. They don't seem to have these challenges at Disney.

OK. Just gone back and read the message again and I may have misunderstood it first time around. Is it implying that cars can only leave via gate 1?

I know, I am getting senile and it takes me longer to get these things :)
That isn't clear, I wondered the same thing as the coaches normally leave via Gate 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.