Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kovacic is a wonderful midfielder. However, he is not really a DM. So i can see why he wouldn't be an alternative to Jorginho.

Kovacic is a wonderful midfielder. However, he is not really a DM. So i can see why he wouldn't be an alternative to Jorginho.

He has played at DM and failed?

Last year I bet you said Delph wasn't a left back.

Two years earlier I bet you said Kimmich and Alba weren't DMs.

Before that I bet you said Mascherano wasn't a CB.

I was wrong with my earlier assessment of £60m. Its £80m according to the Spanish sports press.
Would payinng up an extra £7m for Jorginho really have been too much?

Jorginho is not a DM either but he's more defensively aware than Kovacic. My biggest problem with Kovacic is he's not had a stretch of meaningful football for several years. He's not developed to be a better player than he was at Inter

No chance we pump out £60-70m for him. He’s not even a DM from what I can see of him. Why fund Reals move for Hazard by paying for a player that doesn’t even get much run out for them? That’s all I need to know.

Seems like a lazy link to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.