Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win in Istanbul, one of our senior players is likely going to miss out on having played in the final but it shouldn’t diminish his service over the piece. It’s a squad game.

Yeah and if we win, Sergio Gomez will have played a bigger role in our CL win than Kovacic did in Reals.

Will you be saying "We can't sell Gomez he's got a CL winners medal!!!!"?

Yeah and if we win, Sergio Gomez will have played a bigger role in our CL win than Kovacic did in Reals.

Will you be saying "We can't sell Gomez he's got a CL winners medal!!!!"?
No. I’ll just feel sorry for the player who was unable to feature.

If Kovacic is trying to come to us. Does it mean it's a goodbye to Gundogan as it certainly feels so.

If Kovacic is trying to come to us. Does it mean it's a goodbye to Gundogan as it certainly feels so.
Reported as City want more depth. City have no idea yet of the wishes of Gund or Bernardo. Gundo is even being offered a bigger deal, which he wanted. Means nothing for the two mids we have.

Reported as City want more depth. City have no idea yet of the wishes of Gund or Bernardo. Gundo is even being offered a bigger deal, which he wanted. Means nothing for the two mids we have.
I hope Gundogan stays but if we win the Champions League I think he will go as he will look for a new challenge. This is the trophy Gundogan wants more than anything now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.