Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised when Pep said Nunes was one of the world's best midfielders after we battered Sporting in the CL. Personally he didn't stand out as anything special, & hasn't done any time I've seen him.

Pep does talk shit though. He'll batter you 5-0 and then say you are 'so so good, one of the toughest in the league to beat, so good in the transition'. He'll wax lyrical about guys like Nathan Redmond. I don't think we should take any opinion he expresses in interviews at face value.

Yeah, to me it seems the club are reacting to what Pep and Rodri said last week and of course Kev's injury. It's to late to sign a top notch player so we are scrambling trying to bring in reliable PL players.

None of these players; Paqueta, Eze or Nunes, are good enough to displace the regular starters in our team, so for essentially backups, the prices being quoted are ridiculous!
Agree also very tiresome when it goes on and on last year the dippers just took jots off wolves No mither Macallister this time round no mither I know they’ve been turned down by a couple this year (hahahaha) but always a chore when we go after someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.