Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it though? What has Nunes done to be considered at that price tag. For me he’s shown flashes of potential, but I’m not convinced he’ll be anything other than a bench warmer for us

Obviously pep rates him, but we can still question some of our signings
what has lavia done that just 55m, what has poundland haaland done to justify 72m, you could level that at every play

Is it though? What has Nunes done to be considered at that price tag. For me he’s shown flashes of potential, but I’m not convinced he’ll be anything other than a bench warmer for us

Obviously pep rates him, but we can still question some of our signings
That's the market now. Particularly when City show an interest.

We are not signing him because of the G+A. His take-ons, progressive passes, and carries are exceptional. He is REALLY FAST. He is a hard worker, box-to-box type, press-resistant, and has the ability to play through balls and dribble. For me, he is like a mixture of Jack, Kovacic, and Bernardo. Obviously, not as good (yet), but a great prospect. Most importantly, Pep rates him extremely highly. Perhaps most importantly, gives Rodri a rest due to his significant defensive contribution.

So a sort of Javardo ?

There's a difference between not liking a player or believing he may not fit here or help us and calling him out as shite. Calling anyone Pep rates highly enough to actually bring in shite is ridiculous and IMO does merit the scorn of most BM posters. Using Phillips as some type of exhibit A is also incredibly stupid and a totally invalid argument when considered against all the signings that have hit big. I don't have a problem with anyone posting an opinion and expressing their concerns in a thought out way, but I make no apologies for ripping into posters behaving like total idiots and buffoons by calling out our targets as shite and using daft conclusions to make their "point". Given this club's MASSIVE level of success it is terribly disrespectful to come on here and annoy everyone with reactionary, way over the top almost propaganda-like nonsense. But freedom of speech and all that cuts both ways. Come on here acting the fool like a couple of guys did last night and expect to be mocked and dismissed. That's not bullying as some have suggested. Bullying applies to innocent people being targeted for no reason by assholes. JMHO
Well said JZ

LOL Toddy agrees

Todd Boehly dialling back Chelsea involvement after disastrous first season  as club co-owner | Goal.com United Arab Emirates

I agree. I still think it’s ridiculous. Clearly city have their limitations.

I do also like it when we sign cheaper players that turn into top class players as well. Akanji and zaba being two great examples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.