Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference between not liking a player or believing he may not fit here or help us and calling him out as shite. Calling anyone Pep rates highly enough to actually bring in shite is ridiculous and IMO does merit the scorn of most BM posters. Using Phillips as some type of exhibit A is also incredibly stupid and a totally invalid argument when considered against all the signings that have hit big. I don't have a problem with anyone posting an opinion and expressing their concerns in a thought out way, but I make no apologies for ripping into posters behaving like total idiots and buffoons by calling out our targets as shite and using daft conclusions to make their "point". Given this club's MASSIVE level of success it is terribly disrespectful to come on here and annoy everyone with reactionary, way over the top almost propaganda-like nonsense. But freedom of speech and all that cuts both ways. Come on here acting the fool like a couple of guys did last night and expect to be mocked and dismissed. That's not bullying as some have suggested. Bullying applies to innocent people being targeted for no reason by assholes. JMHO
So what you are saying is that if someone think another teams player is shite they should immediately change their opinion if Romano (or similar) puts out a tweet saying we are interested in said player, or keep their opinion to themselves since they could risk annoying snowflake strangers on this forum that dont agree with them?
I disagree, at least as long as the player is not even a City player :) Calling the clubs players shite on the other hand, thats a different thing and disrespectful, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Is it though? What has Nunes done to be considered at that price tag. For me he’s shown flashes of potential, but I’m not convinced he’ll be anything other than a bench warmer for us

Obviously pep rates him, but we can still question some of our signings

Especially when he appears to be about our 7th or 8th choice at the last minute!

Wolves fan, interesting and a surprising development regarding Nunes.
My take, he is a very talented player, unfortunately at Wolves he really is playing in a shit team and it would be difficult to compare what he has to do for us, to how City would use him. He is a very attack minded player, he is fast, he glides and carries the ball making forward runs. Negatives he switches off defensively but City tend to have the ball for maybe 65-70percent of the times, as stated it difficult to compare how Wolves and City have to play given our poor thread bare playing squad. Price wise, yes expensive but you have to blame the values put on Mount and Rice and the silly inflated prices Chelsea pay out. We will also loosing one of our better players and very close to the window closing. Overall I believe he would be a success at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.