Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too similar in profile to Kovacic for me, just a bit more pace about him.

Don’t really get it, he’s worse than what we have at 8 6 and 10.
He's worse than Phillips? BTW using worse as an adjective signifies the players we already have are bad...just so you know...

I'd be happy if this doesn't happen.
Underwhelming signing for me.
I see him as another Kalvin type signing, good enough to make the bench but not good enough to come on until the games won.
I could be wrong, I usually am : ) but just can't get excited by this signing.
I think the lad will surprise a few on here, he’s technically very good he’s good under pressure really quick and got high energy.

I'd be happy if this doesn't happen.
Underwhelming signing for me.
I see him as another Kalvin type signing, good enough to make the bench but not good enough to come on until the games won.
I could be wrong, I usually am : ) but just can't get excited by this signing.

We`ve scouted him before though and Pep was keen before he went to Wolves and we didnt have any room? We will have extensively scouted him as well over the course of the last few years so its not like Pep wouldnt approve the signing?

We`ve scouted him before though and Pep was keen before he went to Wolves and we didnt have any room? We will have extensively scouted him as well over the course of the last few years so its not like Pep wouldnt approve the signing?
Not doubting the club haven't done their research, just doesn't do it for me.
I don't think he improves us.
Just my opinion.

Not doubting the club haven't done their research, just doesn't do it for me.
I don't think he improves us.
Just my opinion.

will bring more to the table than Phillips it seems so will help hopefully keep Rodri fit by being able to rest him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.