Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
will bring more to the table than Phillips it seems so will help hopefully keep Rodri fit by being able to rest him?
I take you don't mean food? #fatty ; )
I'd hope he's good enough to rest Rodri and not only come on when the games won.
I just don't see it, hopefully I will if he signs.
It's a big step up from dreadful wolves to the treble winners.
if he signs and rips it up feel free to say I told you so : )

I can remember a time when no one gave a toss about who we were signing or how much the club paid. I still feel the same, and trust Pep and the owners to do what they feel is needed. ?? Perhaps this is an old-style belief and I'm living in the past, Just keep up the good work City, it's worked for the last 10 years or so.

I see in Nunes a box to box player that can be seen as a Rodri kind of type.
If Nunes comes in it’ll be the end (or has to be the end) of Philips. Unless we can’t live up to the homegrown rule, Philips need to be sold with the player wanting to move on. And a move to Wolves could actually help Philips.

Having Pep as a manager I like to think a player coming in will be even better in time. And with our great players around him it’ll get the very best out of that person. Very few exceptions prove otherwise.

I see in Nunes a box to box player that can be seen as a Rodri kind of type.
If Nunes comes in it’ll be the end (or has to be the end) of Philips. Unless we can’t live up to the homegrown rule, Philips need to be sold with the player wanting to move on.

Having Pep as a manager I like to think a player coming in will be even better in time. And with our great players around him it’ll get the very best out of that person. Very few exceptions prove otherwise.
HG rule is no issue.

A lot weren’t overwhelmed with the Bernardo signing. He’s turned out pretty good

Wow can't understand that his signing was extremely exciting, knew about him a couple years already and always wanted him.

Anyone who wasn't excited by the signing of Bernardo Silva especially after watching him against us twice doesn't understand football, I'll go as fair as saying Bernardo's someone it was obvious when you first saw him that he'd be world class I was buzzing at the links, he was the main player I wanted us to sign off Monaco even ahead of Mbappe.

Anyone underwhelmed by Bernardo Silva joining may as well go watch Bowls or Curling or Polo, because they'll certainly never understand the definition of world class talent.

Well said JZ
Thanks. It's just so annoying when posters come on here shitting all over a guy we're looking at and acting like their "opinion" is gospel. If you don't rate someone, fine, make your point and move on. Bashing and trashing any player Pep would like to be part of the squad is a step too far IMO. Instead of looking a bit closer and trying to understand why the club might want someone they prefer to trust their own ridiculous notions that someone we'd be interested in is absolute shite. We're talking about the most successful club and manager in the world at the moment for Christ's sake.
If one insists on acting like a complete moron instead of an objective supporter with some valid positions then I have no problem at all letting them know just how ridiculous and ignorant they are. It's the least I can do considering just how annoying some are with the "so and so is shite", "Txiki doesn't know what he's doing", "City are panicking", "we're being fleeced" bullshit they post. A simple "I'm not seeing it, but hopefully I'm wrong" is fine, considering who it is that's being called into question. I don't see anyone having a problem with those type of posts. It's the "City have no idea what they're doing and how bad they're fucking up BECAUSE I SAID SO" crowd that need to fuck off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.