Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh though, if the £60m price tag is correct, I don't think that is unreasonable from Wolves' perspective. They paid a club record £47m for him a year ago and his performances have caught the eye of the best club in the world. £13m profit doesn't seem excessive in the circumstances.
My sources tell me that unbeknown to Wolves, we had Nunes in our under-5's and sold him to Benfica with a £13m sell on clause activated if he was sold to a Chinese backed Premier League club in the West Midlands, then sold on within 2 years. So the £13m profit is actually ours and we're getting him for £34m plus £13m add ons activated if we move him onto a Chinese backed Portuguese club.

Txixi hasn't yet informed Everton but its imminent.

Judging by some of the comments it looks like the clear Wolves leak that he’s “gone on strike” has worked…. The narrative is clearly to make him out as a bad character and most of you are lapping it up. Two sides to EVERY story guys, remember that. We had a post earlier from a forum of theirs clearly stating they were breaking promises to the player.

Player goes on strike to force a transfer from City to another club.

Blue Moon. The f*cking c*nt! Etc.

As others have posted, double standards forum certain Bluemoon forum members.

I'd be livid if one of our players went on strike to try and force a transfer to another club. I can imagine Wolves and their fans are feeling exactly that.

Is your point that because he worked in his family bakery 5 years ago it doesn't matter if he's a bit of a twat with his current employer?
Have you never been shat on and or in turn shat on your employer? Maybe I’ve just had very “exciting” employers. Employers are just people caught up in a belief system that the business is a living breathing entity. They then make crazy decisions on behalf of the business they would never make on a one human to another level. Crazy!
Anyway, my point is this….. er……. Portuguese Bakeries make lovely custard tarts apparently.

Been taking a look at the Wolves fan site, these are a typical selection of fans comments on Nunes up to the new year.

19/10/22, #2,063: p52:
"I have no idea where his best position is, I think I’ve only seen him play one game before he signed for Wolves and that was against City in the CL. However, his performances have just been never near the level that people believe he’s capable of. He’s bottling challenges, he’s misplacing 10 yard passes. It’s not good enough, he needs to sort himself out."
19/10/22, #2,067: p52
"Obviously talented. No doubt about his ability. I'm just worried about his spirit and fight.doesnt seem that interested to me and is waiting for things to happen when he has the quality to make it happen"
19/10/22, #2,076: p52
"He's shown enough in his first few appearances that there's clearly a player in there - but also his last few games he's been poor, whether he's being played slightly out of position or not (it's not like he's been stuck out on the wing).
On Saturday he had 2 chances to play what looked fairly straight forward through balls and fluffed his lines and also a blind ball that hit a Forest defender when he had lots of time and space.
Last night I though he was very casual in possession, one instance leading to their effort in the first half that hit the post and isn't showing signs that he wants to do the dirty stuff like recovering the ball (especially when it's him that's lost the ball)."
19/10/22, #2,078: p52
"I am sure he has quality but he disappears for long spells of games and doesn't influence them at all. Still to score or get many assists, same with Guedes and we spent a huge amount of money on both. Both young Bueno and Hodge looked more influential last night and that sort of says it all."
19/10/22, #2,084: p53
"He looks very weak, always comes out worse in a 50/50. Luckily this can be worked on. But for the price we paid i expected more of a complete player."
23/10/22, #2,135: p54
"Lost today. His confidence has gone it seems"
23/10/22, #2,144: p54
I have said for weeks I don't see a player in him . Just to lightweight and doesn't have any energy . The odd run that's it .
23/10/22, #2,161: p55
"He can’t even pass the ball. Can’t tackle. He literally does nothing. I don’t care where he’s playing, he could be playing in goal and I’d still expect him to be able to pass the ball. He is ****."
29/10/22, #2,201: p56
"This guy is just here until he gets the move he wants, he knows it and wants his stay to be as short as possible, and it shows. A player can have all the talent in the world, but if they can't be bothered to put effort in, or at the very least show a slight bit of interest, then they are a detriment to the team."
30/10/22, #2,248: p57
"I honestly wouldn't care if we sold him in January"
30/10/22, #2,257: p57
"Being played out of position doesn't mean you lose heart, that you don't appear to be trying and that you cannot adapt. Being played out of position doesn't give the player license to sulk, to stroll around not looking like they care and would like to be anywhere else but at the club that broke it's transfer record, brought them to the best league in the world and no doubt is paying them a king's ransom to be doing what a lot would do for nothing. Being played out of position is an opportunity to show that the player can adapt, can dig deep for a team in a relegation scrap and is committed.
Unfortunately, neither Nunes or Guedes is showing any of the fight required to get Wolves out of the mire; 'wrong position' or not!"
30/10/22, #2,270: p57
"I am hugely disappointed in Nunes.He hasn´t performed anything like up to par..and the signing looks a disastrous one at this point in time."
30/10/22, #2,328: p59
"I guess it depends on how you rate a 'good' player. Nunes is undoubtedly skillful, however his attitude, versatility and work-rate is questionable. These are traits which I would want in a good player, therefore at present, Nunes is not a good player in my eyes."
30/12/22, #2,410: p62
"Hopefully he does play better as so far looks lightweight and not suited to the Prem imo. Just being honest . Compare his games to B Traore and you tell me the £42million player. Hope he comes good as benefits us but so far looks like the next Silva which ends up in a loan next season as not ready ."

Judging by some of the comments it looks like the clear Wolves leak that he’s “gone on strike” has worked…. The narrative is clearly to make him out as a bad character and most of you are lapping it up. Two sides to EVERY story guys, remember that. We had a post earlier from a forum of theirs clearly stating they were breaking promises to the player.
Promises??? If it’s not in the contract, it doesn’t exist! This is not new. Wake up..

Feller, your arrogance knows no bounds: some people disagree with you. We know what you think, you’ve been banging on about it all night. Why don’t you stfu for a bit.. ?
Arrogance? Why? Because I'm fed up with the relentless negativity based on nothing but gut feelings, biases, and random put downs without an ounce of objectivity or compromise. Just pure hardcore scorn. Fuck that. I'm "banging on" because the haters just keep on posting. Look in the fucking mirror big guy. Am I supposed to shrink away because the big bad masters of negativity are on a rant. Not happenin' chief...but you know what keep chirping if it makes you feel better...never mind the STFU, it's useless. What was I thinking?

Player goes in strike to transfer from City to another club.

Blue Moon. The f*cking c*nt! Etc.

As others have posted, double standards forum certain Bluemoon members.

I'd be livid if one of our players went on strike to try and for a transfer to another club. I can imagine Wolves and their fans are feeling exactly that.
The difference is that we are fair with our valuations, and it appears that Wolves are not. Wolves promised Nunes that he would be allowed to leave and by doing so, tricked him into removing his release clause. We don't do that to our players. That's how I see it. I don't remember when was the last time we were "unreasonable" and not willing to let one of our players go. Bernardo? He has been allowed to leave for almost 3 years at a reasonable price. Even well below what he is worth.

Have you never been shat on and or in turn shat on your employer? Maybe I’ve just had very “exciting” employers. Employers are just people caught up in a belief system that the business is a living breathing entity. They then make crazy decisions on behalf of the business they would never make on a one human to another level. Crazy!
Anyway, my point is this….. er……. Portuguese Bakeries make lovely custard tarts apparently.
If what you believe is true and Wolves have gone back on a gentleman's agreement then he needs to sack Mendes for being gullible and incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.