Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a lot of over reaction going on. The kid is a good player but with that being said of course he could flop or he could be a success. Nonetheless basing your opinion on a player because of what you read on a Wolves forum is nit picking.

1. He has played ONE season of premier league football, that’s it. You’re going to base your opinion off of only one season?

2. The same Wolves fans who say they don’t like Nunes are the same who will tell you every day of the week that Ruben Neves is world class when he has never been near that sort of level so there opinion is hardly consistent

If you go to a Sporting forum they will tell you the opposite of what your reading in Molineux Mix. So In other words you have a 50/50 opinion in terms of fans of a player that played for their club.

In between that you have the greatest coach in the world raving about him publicly when he had no reason to do so.

We’re Wolves awful last season? Yes Was it his first season of English football yes? Was the club unstable ? Yes Will all of this contribute as a reason for which he had a bad season? Absolutely.

Once again this does not mean the player is a guaranteed success, he may not be and that’s the reality of football but what fans need to realize is does the player have the talent to play at this level? Is there quality’s and characteristics that would make a good addition to the squad? And is the player young with room to grow?

Nunes ticks all of the boxes to these questions. The truth is we won’t know until the move actually happens and we see him play for the Man City blue.

If I recall correctly Grealish was not setting the world a light after his 100M and he seems to have turned out fine. Furthermore Salah was considered expendable by Chelsea and wasn’t particularly breathtaking at Fiorentina and look how he turned out. Then if you take a look at the United forum they will tell you Rashford is World class because he hits a purple patch every few years for a couple of months. Make of those fans opinions what you will.

Just wait to see what happens guys. Some of the talk on here is as if the guy is some scrub player.

I think there is a lot of over reaction going on. The kid is a good player but with that being said of course he could flop or he could be a success. Nonetheless basing your opinion on a player because of what you read on a Wolves forum is nit picking.

1. He has played ONE season of premier league football, that’s it. You’re going to base your opinion off of only one season?

2. The same Wolves fans who say they don’t like Nunes are the same who will tell you every day of the week that Ruben Neves is world class when he has never been near that sort of level so there opinion is hardly consistent

If you go to a Sporting forum they will tell you the opposite of what your reading in Molineux Mix. So In other words you have a 50/50 opinion in terms of fans of a player that played for their club.

In between that you have the greatest coach in the world raving about him publicly when he had no reason to do so.

We’re Wolves awful last season? Yes Was it his first season of English football yes? Was the club unstable ? Yes Will all of this contribute as a reason for which he had a bad season? Absolutely.

Once again this does not mean the player is a guaranteed success, he may not be and that’s the reality of football but what fans need to realize is does the player have the talent to play at this level? Is there quality’s and characteristics that would make a good addition to the squad? And is the player young with room to grow?

Nunes ticks all of the boxes to these questions. The truth is we won’t know until the move actually happens and we see him play for the Man City blue.

If I recall correctly Grealish was not setting the world a light after his 100M and he seems to have turned out fine. Furthermore Salah was considered expendable by Chelsea and wasn’t particularly breathtaking at Fiorentina and look how he turned out. Then if you take a look at the United forum they will tell you Rashford is World class because he hits a purple patch every few years for a couple of months. Make of those fans opinions what you will.

Just wait to see what happens guys. Some of the talk on here is as if the guy is some scrub player.
Welcome Matheus .

Just asking. You know this how?
@born2bblu

Ok. A little bird told me that:
Last season, I was following Ait-Nouri, an Algerian footballer who plays for Wolves. So, I watched quite a number of Wolves games which often featured Nunes.

Other question to the little bird?

Last edited:
Don't really like it when players go on strike, but the lad wants to move, and Txiki has probably advised him that's what he has to do in order for us to sign him (as we have a certain value).

For Pep to go public about Matheus Nunes being one of the best players in the world back in 2022, he must be seeing something most of the people on this forum aren't.

We are currently the King of the Jungle and everyone wants to join our Gang. Eat, or get eaten! It's Survival of the Fittest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.