Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but you have zero nuance. It's either you are a fan or a hater.

I was/am excited with Gvardiol, Kovacic and Doku. I rated them all very highly even before they were City players. Nunez on the other hand doesn't excite me at all. He just had a very subpar season for Wolves, and his only great season was with Sporting. For 60m it's a big risk that I would never take, except now because we have a very thin squad. This is what we get for waiting until the end of the market. A gamble.
Oh I have plenty of nuance. I have zero issue with an opinion like yours and I can easily appreciate your position. Based on your post you are not who I am at issue with. I'm fed up with the people upping the ante to the point where this guy is complete shite and a disaster waiting to happen. I'm sorry but I find stuff like that to be ridiculous and I'll push back. The piling on brigade don't appreciate that but to be perfectly honest I don't give a rat's ass.

Just some food for thought...when we failed to sign Kane did we sign another forward? No. Why? Because I don't believe we gamble or panic buy. I don't believe Nunes is a panic buy or gamble. I just don't think Pep and Txiki operate that way. The only reason Pep would bring him here is because he wants him here, simple as. No one is going to convince me otherwise. If he doesn't pan out that's an entirely different matter. Meantime I'm betting on him to succeed here. JMO

So all the slagging off of this guy is a grown up discussion? I'm just asking. It's OK for many of the doubters to be extreme but if I push back with some vigor I'm out of line? OK, now I get it...I'm done. Worry away, post fan forums from other clubs, whatever it takes. I'm siding with the club on this one. Happy to have him. He'll come good. There, I'm done...God bless...
I don't know who's been unreasonably 'slagging off' Nunes? I don't consider I have been? I've tried to bring together a balanced summary of views, from Wolves fans from their website. They see him every week and overwhelmingly considered he was poor before the world cup, did much better for a few matches in January, then was inconsistent for the remainder of the season.

As a club, we should be trying to bring together all available information to help evaluate prospective players. It's not disloyal to the club to discuss a potential player's suitability, and have different opinions.
Peace!

We need to realise that for whatever reason, we’ll miss more penalties than we should, but still manage to win 80% of shootouts anyway.

It’s what God has willed.
It’s proper mad when you think about it though isn’t it? We’ve got probably the most technically gifted squad that’s ever existed and between the lot of the cunts I’ve never been confident of is scoring since Yaya called it a day!!

It’s proper mad when you think about it though isn’t it? We’ve got probably the most technically gifted squad that’s ever existed and between the lot of the cunts I’ve never been confident of is scoring since Yaya called it a day!!
Especially as the stutter technique basically allows a free shot at goal as the keeper is likely to be off his line before they shoot.

Run up, slightly delay taking it, see where the keeper is diving and pass it slowly into the other corner.

They attacked City once wolves put their name on Arsenal headed paper mate. Never forget.

Go Wolfpack -:)
I wouldn’t give wolves the steam off my piss, let alone £60m
That’s just my opinion after their hateful 8 antics.
Apparently they’re in financial trouble with regards ffp.
Fucking lovely.
Karma’s a woman and if they went bust tomorrow all I would do is smile as one name is ticked off the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.