Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the accounts and we are stocking up on our cash reserves for a reason
Yeah, it’s an interesting one why we’ve been so ridiculously keen to box off the Gvardiol and Nunes deals based on our first offer, going no higher, and then being creative to finish it off. If memory serves me right we only got Gvardiol boxed off once a head honcho from Red Bull itself was brought into the negotiations.

We will still be the bad bastards for forcing him to go on strike - even though he didn't.
There must come a point the club think, fuck it we don’t care about public perception anymore. It’s clearly not happened yet but it’ll come at some point, maybe when we buy some huge name down the line and pay huge amounts of money to get them.

Great player but I do worry about him and Kovacic scoring enough goals.

Good luck to Tommy going the other way. I wish him every sucess.

Yeah, it’s an interesting one why we’ve been so ridiculously keen to box off the Gvardiol and Nunes deals based on our first offer, going no higher, and then being creative to finish it off. If memory serves me right we only got Gvardiol boxed off once a head honcho from Red Bull itself was brought into the negotiations.
Something is going on, we are seriously careful with the cash flow, said before FFP?

After huge bonus payouts and contract/wage extensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.