Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah come on man that's not true. Id always said I reckon it was gonna happen, and after chatting to Ahsan on a video yesterday he convinced me it wouldn't lol. I openly admitted he had changed my mind! It wasn't an informed opinion or anything! Definitely not an ITK thing. Just a guess like everyone else. I also never said 'no chance', I just said I reckon it won't now. Even said I'm 50/50 at one point. Once again, a guess. The Palmer stuff is literally me hearing things though from someone who works with him. Totally different. Openly admitted I know not about Nunes and never pretended to.
it's all part of transfer fun and games and i like most enjoy speculation rumours and listen to yours and other podcasts and enjoy them but Ashan was adamant it wasnt going to happen when in truth nobody knows bar a very small circle which obviously gets bigger nearer signings happen
anyway not falling out keep up good work if wasnt for people like you there'd be little to talk about

Ah come on man that's not true. Id always said I reckon it was gonna happen, and after chatting to Ahsan on a video yesterday he convinced me it wouldn't lol. I openly admitted he had changed my mind! It wasn't an informed opinion or anything! Definitely not an ITK thing. Just a guess like everyone else. I also never said 'no chance', I just said I reckon it won't now. Even said I'm 50/50 at one point. Once again, a guess. The Palmer stuff is literally me hearing things though from someone who works with him. Totally different. Openly admitted I know not about Nunes and never pretended to.
Ahsan said it wouldn’t happen?…. Wish I’d had a big bet on him signing now.

The other morning, I had the misfortune to overhear White and Jordan on Talkshite discussing the potential move of Nunes. Jordan was adamant that City were being disrespectful not just paying the asking price. Even White was stunned and asked Jordan if that was what he would have done. Jordan said "yes".

Which explains a lot.
Fuck Simon Jordan...

Afternoon all, here’s a short video detailing everything you need to know about Matheus Nunes in 4 minutes for those of you interested. Another quality signing who will add a different dimension to how City operate tactically this season. Do let me know what you make of it and feel free to ask me any questions you may have, cheers!

PS: I made this video when he was signing for Wolves a year ago but it remains just as relevant today now that he’s headed to City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.