Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
proper raggy song, no thank you
I agree, but my claim to fame is that I sang a duet with Tom Robinson on stage at a gig in the 90’s. It wasn’t 2468 Motorway though! I would have politely said “Tom fcuk off now with that rag central shite and we’ll sing a decent tune” if he’d picked that one.

Of course we are all allowed opinions, but they must have seen something in him to justify the outlay, they have a good scouting system whilst not infallible it's been pretty good so far

Whilst the squad is thin, because they can all play in multiple positions, we are very flexible barring a lot of injuries:

LB - Ake, Gvardiol
LCB - Dias, Ake, Gvardiol
RCB - Stones, Akanji
RB - Walker, Rico, Stones, Akanji

DM - Rodri, Phillips :(, Kova, Nunes, Stones, Rico?
CM - Kova, Bernardo, Nunes, Rico
AM - KDB, Foden, Alvarez, Nunes, Bernardo, Grealish?

LW - Grealish, Foden, Doku
ST - Haaland, Alvarez, Foden
RW - Doku, Foden, Alvarez
The squad can't be thin because that bastion of knowledge Danny Mills said on the EFL carabou cup pre game discussion last night that City's squad is bloated (he did concede not as bloated as Chelsea's squad) and wasn't sure how much game time Nunes would get if he did come to city. He wasn't challenged by his fellow match summarisers on this pile of shite he was spouting so it must be a 'bloated' squad 8-(.

Honestly you can't understand how people with so little knowledge gain active employment

Last edited:
each to their own but imo Pep/Mansour are the reasons why some or a lot of people think he`s the best DOF
Regardless, but why do you not like him? Because Pep and Mansour are good at what they do? WTF does that even mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.