Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably only something like a £4 a month on Patreon, but adding articles and stuff. Got a few meetings over the coming weeks and also been invited on to loads of podcasts.

Not committing to anything yet, bit worried because Simon Cliff, CFG chief legal counsel, has started following me.
FYI - I've really enjoyed all your posts over the years (ITK or not).

Based on absolutely no knowledge of Twitter or commerce in general my fear would be that if you make even 1 penny from inside information then I fear you could be at risk of being in some legal trouble. So unless you are going to make a fortune then the risk probably outways the reward. [but what do I know. And Best of Luck in any case!]

Just adding my 2 cents (i.e. 1.71 pennies depending on which journalist is quoting).

You too mate, my lad's first proper away day outside of Wembley for his upcoming 16th birthday. Thanks to @ninjamonkey on here. Good as his word after I sorted him a ticket for Cup Final.

Great day out and he loved it.

I will give you a buzz when kids are back at school.
Happy i could repay the favour mate. Nothing like a late winner away to send the crowd wild. I imagine it made for a memorable first proper away for you and your lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.