Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need a Nunes type of player more than Eze given how much Rodri has played with no rest for years
This. Kalvin being a nice guy doesn't seem to be enough to gain Pep's trust on the pitch. Rodri couldn't be more clear about his situation, and he needs help. If we bring Nunes in, he could get his rest more regularly.

Phillips surely must have had the same talk with Pep that Joe Hart did. He's won a few trophies but that's it for him now, it's obvious barring a raft of injuries he's not playing.

If he’s supposed to provide an attacking threat, not good enough. Not too dissimilar to Kova but not as good.

Take a look at his play for Sporting to see what he can do in a team that has possession, rather than his Wolves play.

Good shot on the lad also.

I think I might have to do that. Watched the Wolves/Brighton game and the only thing of note he did was get sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.