Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said he can give the ball away a bit but perhaps it's due to having to do too much for Wolves. Bernardo would be a perfect player to mentor the young Portuguese player. He'd be a huge upgrade in terms of our playing style versus Phillips.
I watched him intently in the CL, & I couldn't see what all the fuss was about, & DEFINITELY couldn't see what it was all about when he moved to Wolves.

There's better out there, & for the money Wolves would want, it's a no from me. HOWEVER, if Pep & Txiki see something in Nunes that I can't & he arrives here, as always our players will have my fullest support... )(

I watched him intently in the CL, & I couldn't see what all the fuss was about, & DEFINITELY couldn't see what it was all about when he moved to Wolves.

There's better out there, & for the money Wolves would want, it's a no from me. HOWEVER, if Pep & Txiki see something in Nunes that I can't & he arrives here, as always our players will have my fullest support... )(
Dribble, you should put out a list of players you do like that are obtainable. It would save you from having to say no to every player that's presented and I'm sure it would be a rather short one. I'm not saying this in a hostile way. We only pursue players Pep and Txiki rate so you really don't need the "however" correct? Just sayin'...

If Phillips refuses to leave, unfortunately this will not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.