Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mate of mine is a Wolves season ticket holder...

He says he may shine in a top team as he has shown flashes of brilliance on occasion, but he's very surprised we're in for him. He said he loses possession too much and his general passing is no where near good enough for a Guardiola/City side.
i'm from wolves too and can confirm this

This the fellow who scored that nice goal vs Chelsea last spring? Don't know much about him, but if Pep & Txiki rate him, that's enough for me.

My problem with Nunes is his attitude. He gets tackled quite a lot due to his playing style and quite often he reacts and kicks out at opponents... I reckon there will be some stupid yellow and red cards with him....
According to his official PL stats, he's had 2 reds and 2 yellows in 36 appearances. Not the best but not a walking disaster. It seems possible he'll find it more expedient to hold his temper with Pep's wrath at the back of his mind, and possibly be less likely to become severely frustrated playing in a better team.

They‘ll be on a collective downer at the moment.

Mendes FC is coming to an end and they’ve not cemented their place in the premier league. They’ve missed the time to expand their ground and upgrade their training facilities.

Losing Neves earlier on will have taken the edge of this one as he was a fan favourite, unlike Nunes.
They're also struggling with ffp, which is ironic seeing as it was supposed to stop us & not help us.

Liverpool were very keen on him before Wolves signed him.

His ability to dribble and drive forward with the ball at pace are his best traits. He cut through the United midfield like a hot knife through butter.

He was very good at Sporting. He'll play better with better players around him. Wolves hasn't been a good environment.
Wasn’t him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.