Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I like the look of him. And I've only watched about five minutes worth of footage. Plays like a midfield thoroughbred and think he could confidently deputise for Rodders.

Makes you wonder why we've left it so late though.
Probably because he was maybe not the 1st choice on our list. Paqueta betting scandal, rice afraid to leave London, Bellingham only eyes for Madrid, other players too expensive. Waiting for our own players to decide to stay or go and kdb injured.If we can get the player for a decent fee then it’s a chance worth taking.

Lots of reasons why we are shopping late this window.

Last edited:
He’s also an excellent technical footballer and good with both feet and extremely fast. His form literally dropped at Dortmund when they couldn’t find any common ground on a new contract. It’s understandable that your performance drops if you don’t feel valued which is what happened here. Prior to this he was comfortably Dortmunds best centre half. The reason their fans are happy he’s leaving is because they are very salty about his refusal to agree terms on a new deal”

Next.
I reckon you could say the exact same thing for Nunes. Wolves are fucked and spiralling out of control, so you will get plenty of fans looking for a scapegoat and their big money signing from a CL club is probably the prime target.

As for your final comment. Grow up.

Yep. I like the look of him. And I've only watched about five minutes worth of footage. Plays like a midfield thoroughbred and think he could confidently deputise for Rodders.

Makes you wonder why we've left it so late though.
cause paqueta was all but sown up till he bet on the move

He hasn't mentioned in his post whether he rates Nunes or not.

More so all the hatred you have towards Nunes for some reason? Has Nunes ever done anything personal on you to have so much hatred towards you're childish remarks.

Seems like you know better than Pep and Txiki.
We haven’t signed him or made a bid for him yet . Watch the highlights of the Wolves game the other night then post with some better knowledge ta

AAjAk

Ake was shit, akanji was a waste of space, we only got dias cos we wouldnt pay for maguire, grealish was a waste of money, it goes on and fucking on, i swear half the people on here could win the lottery and moan their wallet was to heavy
Or be licking Margot Robbies tuppence and moan shes not wiped her arse properly!

I’m fine . You ?
Your thoughts on £50 million Nunes who is a flop at wolves please …….
According to my best mate who is a Wolves season ticket holder he's far from a flop. He recons he'd be on Yaya levels at City. You're the only one who I've heard go hard against him, so no offence I'll trust my mate's opinion more. :)
Just out of interest, how will you feel and support the team if you 'hate' this player so much? Genuine question. It just seems a bit bizarre that you obviously personally dislike the guy. I'm sure you have your reasons though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.