Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s understandable that your performance drops if you don’t feel valued which is what happened here. Prior to this he was comfortably Dortmunds best centre half. The reason their fans are happy he’s leaving is because they are very salty about his refusal to agree terms on a new deal”
If only people would apply that level off understanding to Kalvin. :)

He’s correctly pointing out that anyone suggesting Nunes is comparable to Kova in terms of ability (particularly when it comes to ball retention) hasn’t got a clue.

He’s also correctly pointing out that much like Phillips last summer he’s nowhere near good enough. Even most Wolves fans think he’s shite.
I bet you were one of those who moaned and whinged like fuck that Ake was shit before we signed him as he too came from an unfashionable club.
Pep transformed him, as he does with most players, so I wonder what your take on Ake now is ?
FFS if we are to sign him then give him, Pep and Txiki a reasonable amount of time to show what he can do in a more than half decent team.

Yep. I like the look of him. And I've only watched about five minutes worth of footage. Plays like a midfield thoroughbred and think he could confidently deputise for Rodders.

Makes you wonder why we've left it so late though.

AAjAk
I bet you were one of those who moaned and whinged like fuck that Ake was shit before we signed him as he too came from an unfashionable club.
Pep transformed him, as he does with most players, so I wonder what your take on Ake now is ?
FFS if we are to sign him then give him, Pep and Txiki a reasonable amount of time to show what he can do in a more than half decent team.
Ake was shit, akanji was a waste of space, we only got dias cos we wouldnt pay for maguire, grealish was a waste of money, it goes on and fucking on, i swear half the people on here could win the lottery and moan their wallet was to heavy

I quite like this as a signing. From what a can gauge he can play as 6 in a double pivot and as an 8 (has he ever played as a 10 or a lone 6?)

Also it seems like he’s been playing off the left of a mf 4 for Wolves so he could quite possibly cover the duties of JG if he picks up an injury/ needs a rest/ form drops off.

Probably not quite as good as Eze, but perhaps more versatile, a little younger and also the media won’t be on our back as much, if he initially finds minutes harder to come by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.