Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get that you don't rate the player. That's fine.

Can you explain how he's a "wrong un" or "worse than Collymore" though as that is personal stuff which I (and apparently others) don't understand?
So you still haven’t watched the wolves game from the other night but still keep posting full on crap ? Just watch it and see what sort of character Nunes is before and after he gets sent off it’s that simple ! Does MCFC need this wrong un disrupting the squad ???? We just binned Cancelo for that ffs . So many have short memories and short sightedness ffs

Wow, you know a majority number of Wolves fans?
Two very good mates of mine are ST holders at Wolves and are from Coseley and Tipton and both have said that its not the lads fault,its just that he`s playing in a poor team.
I`ll take their judgement over any daft fucker who believes Twitter followers know best.
We have two complete Muppets in our midst mate.

Nunes was quite highly rated at Sporting before he moved to Wolves and was maybe a bit underwhelming last season which is why I think a couple don’t really want him. He absolutely has the ability to be exceptional at City imo

Just did my public service and read the wolves forum. What a strange place that is. They seem resigned to the fact they’ll be relegated and this is a good microcosm of the state of the club. Barely a profit for one of their best players.

So hopefully the fee that was reported today is fairly accurate when the bid does get launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.