Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The doom and gloom is off the scale. Maybe they are all depressed cuz school has started?

either that or they need the old city back to be depressed about. Some never really got over the takeover nor the success. Club can’t stop winning so getting upset with tue transfers is the next go to issue.

We completed football less than 3 months ago.

If we’d not bought anybody, Pep would still have us competing for every trophy out there.

It's only words.

And words all I have to take your heart away....

After the Phillips fiasco (another great word), I think it's best we all keep our feet on the floor until we see how it pans out with our 5th /6th choice newcomers.

Fingers crossed they'll be good enough.

:-)
Yeah, if any of them turn out like Phillips, we’ll be on for another treble.

I genuinely cannot believe in this day and age, there are people who are so bitter and patronising, they feel the need to drag down others.
This is one of the reasons I moved to USA. On the west coast at least the vast majority encourage and laud success and try to pick you up in the event of failure.
Far better than the twisted and bitter UK approach of keying the nice car and stamping into The dirt anyone who is having a hard time.
Americans are cheesy no doubt, but far more supportive. They also share their success stories. In the UK if you are onto a good thing the very idea of sharing it is anathema but in the US you tell as many people as possible how to achieve the same success. Only thing I really miss apart from family back home is the ability to go to the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.