Matija Nastasić

Davs 19 said:
Kun Aguero said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Boyata is atleast comfortable on the ball, thats why he is preferred over Nastasic. Being comfortable on the ball in very important in City's system not just in the 1st team but all youth levels as well.

Nastasic is comfortable on the ball, that's one of his biggest strengths.

Yep, he's more comfortable with the ball at his feet than Derek will ever be and a better all round player than he'll ever be. Anyone that has even the most basic knowledge of the game can see this.

I can only assume that he's had a recurrence of his 'psychological' problems, or we've agreed a substantial January move for him and aren't taking any risks.
The point is there has been no news about it and then he must be played... He's training and was at the bench v SU so no physycal probs... boyata-demichelis CB pair is what's risking

forevermancity said:
Why are people making a big thing out of boyata being preferred? Both players are shit, maybe nastasic is slightly better but the club want him gone. Not really hard to understand why he's being sidelined. Neither will get much, if any, game time.

Denayer and rekik will spell the end for both next summer hopefully
What do you mean? The end for who? For Dedryck and Matija (I'd hope 4 dedryck&Demich) or for Jason and Karim?

SlimShadyRus said:
forevermancity said:
Why are people making a big thing out of boyata being preferred? Both players are shit, maybe nastasic is slightly better but the club want him gone. Not really hard to understand why he's being sidelined. Neither will get much, if any, game time.

What do you mean? The end for who? For Dedryck and Matija (I'd hope 4 dedryck&Demich) or for Jason and Karim?

Nastasic and boyata to leave hopefully leaving kompany, mangala, rekik and dayener. Maybe keep Demi for another year? Get as much as we can for nastasic and boyata and run!

forevermancity said:
SlimShadyRus said:
forevermancity said:

Nastasic and boyata to leave hopefully leaving kompany, mangala, rekik and dayener. Maybe keep Demi for another year? Get as much as we can for nastasic and boyata and run!
I think Nastasic is better than Rekik, plus, Matija is a club-grown player and he's serbian! Haven't seen much of Denayer in defense (at Caltic - only his goals), but will have done by the end of nov-r. If he's as good as they say, he'll make Dedryck the Great and Prince Martin leave and take their spot.

SlimShadyRus said:
forevermancity said:
SlimShadyRus said:

I think Nastasic is better than Rekik, plus, Matija is a club-grown player and he's serbian! Haven't seen much of Denayer in defense (at Caltic - only his goals), but will have done by the end of nov-r. If he's as good as they say, he'll make Dedryck the Great and Prince Martin leave and take their spot.
Nastasic is not home grown. You are confusing his B list status with his age, and he will have to be granted an overseas status if still at the club next season.

I'm no cynic said:
SlimShadyRus said:
forevermancity said:
Nastasic is not home grown. You are confusing his B list status with his age, and he will have to be granted an overseas status if still at the club next season.
But he'll have been for 3 seasons here by next summer

SlimShadyRus said:
I'm no cynic said:
SlimShadyRus said:
he joined us when he was 19

bluechampion7891 said:
SlimShadyRus said:
I'm no cynic said:
he joined us when he was 19
Then the situation is tricky. Anyway, I'd cut off the likes of demichelis and caballero. As you can see it's only possible if manu is sacked.

Denayer needs 1 more season with us until he's 21 to be count as a club-grown then, lets hope they wont forget about it

matija will not get homegrown status when he reach 22. we signed him when he was 19.

such player will consider homegrown if he stay in the club for 3 years BEFORE he reach 21 years old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.