Matija Nastasić

sam-caddick said:
I am interested to see how our defensive situation resolves itself because it looks like Matija is off in January, Mancini may try for Kolarov in January, we don't know if Demichelis is going to extend his contract another season, and I can't see Clichy being here next season.

We could have to get two left-backs and two central defenders over the course of January and there summer.

I reckon Denayer will get promoted next season with Vinny mentoring him.
Would be great, but I doubt that unless we get rid of Boyata and get experienced solution to replace him. Because Kompany-Mangala-Denayer-Boyata, would be too risky imo. Kompany will certainly get injuries etc.

MeatHunterrr said:
sam-caddick said:
I am interested to see how our defensive situation resolves itself because it looks like Matija is off in January, Mancini may try for Kolarov in January, we don't know if Demichelis is going to extend his contract another season, and I can't see Clichy being here next season.

We could have to get two left-backs and two central defenders over the course of January and there summer.

Would be great, but I doubt that unless we get rid of Boyata and get experienced solution to replace him. Because Kompany-Mangala-Denayer-Boyata, would be too risky imo. Kompany will certainly get injuries etc.

the one that i will promote next season for me has to be rekik...denayer needs another 1-2 years on loan

MihaiCity said:
MeatHunterrr said:
sam-caddick said:

the one that i will promote next season for me has to be rekik...denayer needs another 1-2 years on loan

according to those who've actually seen them both play, Denayor is better than Rekik at the moment.

in any case, I wont have either of them back next season. Much better for both us and them to continue development on loan. Survive 1 more year with Boyata as 4th choice, get Pepe or Chillini as 3rd option CB

bluechampion7891 said:
MihaiCity said:
MeatHunterrr said:

according to those who've actually seen them both play, Denayor is better than Rekik at the moment.

in any case, I wont have either of them back next season. Much better for both us and them to continue development on loan. Survive 1 more year with Boyata as 4th choice, get Pepe or Chillini as 3rd option CB
Chiellini could be a good signing. 6 months left on his contract in January too.

Kladze said:
bluechampion7891 said:
MihaiCity said:

Chiellini could be a good signing. 6 months left on his contract in January too.

the fact that he;s free and experienced makes it a very good option although I am not sure if he'd be suited to the PL, and given our recent Italian imports, player from Serie A will always be seen with some mistrust. thats why if we have the money and all our 1st choices are met then i think we should prefer Pepe. Chiellini might become another Sagna

Can anyone see Mancini making an offer now that he is back at Inter. He surely rates him and Nastasic played well In Roberto's system.

Milan and Shalke are both interested in him, with Milan wanting him on loan in Jan with an option to buy of 10m

Considering we have seemingly shut him out for a good if we can get ok money in Jan I'd go for it and immediately use that and the freed up wages to reinvest in a striker now, rather than wait till summer where we might be able to sell him a couple million more. It'd give us a bit more wiggle room in who we could go for.

Surely he must be going in January after being frozen out, you would imagine a move is already in place and just waiting for the window to open.

id be surprised if he is still here by the second week of Jan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.