Matija Nastasić

Daz_Blue said:
Ric said:
g180aj said:
West Ham apparently trying to hijack the deal and willing to offer more money, can't see him choosing them over schalke tho.

Some rumours on Twitter suggesting Schalke deal has fallen through, and that West Ham are now favourites to sign him. Not sure I believe it though.

Apparently Schalke chairman has confirned it

Ulrica ‏@ulricamclean 34m34 minutes ago
Schalke chairman Clemens Tönnies has revealed to the media that his club will NOT be signing Matija Nastasic. #whufc

So, this Ulrika is definitely an ITK then? :)

This transfer saddens me : ( Ever since the Real game, I've had a soft spot for him. Signified the start of a young squad for me, top class players that we'd start integrating into the squad... Bah!

From bild...

Transfer perfect: Schalke manager Horst Heldt has confirmed in a training camp in Doha, the Bundesliga club Matija Nastasic Manchester City borrows remainder of the season. Schalke pay a rental fee in the amount of two million euros, also has an option to purchase, which is coincident media reports are at 13 million euros.

If it's only an option to buy, only the loan fee can be included for FFP, plus the loss of his wages.

Does this make it more likely Jovetic is on his way to balance the books?

Neville Kneville said:
Super2Goten said:
This transfer saddens me : ( Ever since the Real game, I've had a soft spot for him. Signified the start of a young squad for me, top class players that we'd start integrating into the squad... Bah!

Like Maicon ?

Maicon was to pass on his glorious footballing wisdom, to better educate our younger players. Unfortunately he passed on too much, and started to forget how to play.

Confirmed
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30781470" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30781470</a>

Bit of a shame really this,he never recovered from the fuck up at Chelsea,but am glad he has gone abroad and not to shine (which I think in time he will) in this league,good luck lad

I'll be very interested to see how he performs in Germany,obviously hoping he has a blinder so he can get his career back on track and also because that 10m will be very handy:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.